Friday 6 July 2012

SEX EDUCATION FOR TEENAGES

SEX EDUCATION FOR TEENAGES 
  It is important your teenage girl understands her sexuality as he starts to spend more time along with her friends and less with you. He may come under peer pressure for various reasons in her early teenage years, but knowledge is everything and he can counter this pressure. This editorial aims to give some sex schooling tips for teenage girls to equip them with correct knowledge about the facts of life                       

A girl's body starts to create in her early teenagers, but he may not understand the biological and emotional changes he is experiencing. Her friends will be going through the same experiences of work - but at different stages - and whilst they can share their feelings together with your daughter, they might not be giving her correct or safe knowledge. There is a trust issue here and it is important that he listens to and implements your advice, and not that of her immature and inexperienced friends.

The first & most obvious  aspect of sex schooling for teenage girls is menstruation & her first period. For most parents it is difficult to strike a conversation but it ought to be compulsory & timely. Don't leave her with the burden of having to interpret or make sense of the experience without any help or support. He ought to expect it & know what to do when it occurs.

RIGHT INFORMATION
So don't be afraid to hold back any information; they require to know everything, because they may listen to conflicting & inaccurate knowledge off their friends at a later date. They all be able to take this with a pinch of salt & ignore it. But they require to listen to the right knowledge from you first.

So describe the mechanics of the period; i.e., what is it, & why & when it happens. They will require to know how to deal with it, so speak about different types & brands of sanitary towels & pain management techniques. They all require to understand that the period is natural & isn't something to be terrified about; this may or may not be an issue.

 The Menstruation cycle can be a complex method to describe to a young teenage girl, but it is important that he understands her body. You could describe that her body gives signals of which phase of the cycle he is going though at each particular time & he ought to recognise & understand these signals.

1 comments:

bruce scott said...


My name is Bruce Scott am from U.S.A. I want to share a testimony of how Dr.john herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.john herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via {Drjohnenlargementhome@gmail.com) or Drjohnenlargementhome2@yahoo.com call or what-apps him through +2348060259313. .he also specialize on the following things
BREAST ENLARGEMENT
BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION
PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT
GENERAL BODY SLIMMING
HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION
REGAIN VIRGINITY BACK
HYPOCHONDRIACS CURE
HYPOCHONDRIACS CURE
Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir,

Post a Comment